WebAion PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

aiononline

aiononline

GM APPLICATION REMEMBER MANY ARE CHOOSEN BUT FEW A.M'S ARE WORTHY I FIND MYSELF HELPING THAN PLAYING I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THAT!

APPLICATION WITHOUT NO BACKER I'M JUST CONFIDENT TO BE A SERVANT WITHOUT ANY FORMS OF FAVORITISM!

Name:Harold(Hishuka)
Online Time:(7 to 8 hrs a day)
Known languages:French, English, Spanish ( I also read and understand, but i don't talk).
Game playing experience:
How can you help our server:Making a long statement is not necessary if u know what u want and what u know.You can help in your own ways and own thoughts even if you're not a GM.

My V.M.G.
Vission:

Called by the owner,missioned by the administration.Empowered by the co-members.I envisioned myself as a servant leader with dignity and integrity and training geared towards the building a successful communities in WEB aion and beyond.

Mission:

I therefore commit myself to the:
-Continuous witnessing to the rules and regulations.
-Pursuit of the excellence in all our endeavors.
-Formation of self-reliant successful communities.
-Value the rules and regulation implemented by the administration.
-Upliftment of the welfare of players faculties, staffers and marginalized members of the society.
-Protection of integrity and equality.

Goals:

Conscious of the present realities and inflamed by our Vision and Mission,
We aim to:
-To make WEB aion a basic community.
-Achieve excellence in instruction ,research and community service.
-To follow the rules and regulation implemented by the administration.
-To protect the Integrity and Equality of the community.
Community Values:
-Excellence
-Integrity
-Social Responsibility
-Awareness of one's Doings

Personal Comment:
I,m very grateful to be a part of this game,by implementing the rules and regulations by following it and obeying it.And even i will be successful in this application i will seriously and sincerely do my job well and implement my promises.And even if you are not a GM, by doing your individual part as a player you can help each other and help the needy.I don't have much knowledge in GM command but i will desperately learn and give my best to do it.i don't have much to prove to you but my honesty and loyalty in this game is not payable by any kind of money or amount.

If there's a word such as "HELP" I'll be there

Email to be contacted by (optional):Just PM
cat

Last edited by aiononline on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 pm

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

Your Application Will Be Reviewed By The Admin, Please Wait a Couple of days..

We will announced if you got the position.

3GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 am

Bigbrother

Admin

Email sent. Please read it. Thanks
Btw, are You Harold Araneta?

https://webaionph.forumotion.com

4GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

aiononline

aiononline

Bigbrother wrote:Email sent. Please read it. Thanks

I have an account named! Hishuka. And thanks for the trust! I will make my very best to serve this community! bounce

5GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 pm

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

aiononline wrote:
Bigbrother wrote:Email sent. Please read it. Thanks

I have an account named! Hishuka. And thanks for the trust! I will make my very best to serve this community! bounce

welcome to the family Smile

6GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am

shuki

shuki

Super fail

Last edited by shuki on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

7GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 am

shuki

shuki

[quote="shuki"][quote="aiononline"]Default

I envisioned myself as a servant leader with dignity and integrity and training geared towards the building a successful communities in gamez aion and beyond.

Conscious of the present realities and inflamed by our Vision and Mission,
We aim to:
-To make gamez aion a basic community.

fail>.< COPY PASTE DUDE, Ur not qualified to be a gm, u even give away rare sets in extremeaion before thats why ur demoted and banned. And now ur here to ruined to us again?? oh no!!Dont fool us with this gm application.

8GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Empty Can! Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am

aiononline

aiononline

Your saying something? Lol Extreme aion? You don't know anything! So don't act like one! Var is givig 5 abg sets to a player! is that fair? var and don has a 127 ups on their armor its not only me but also other gm's is that fair? You players are foolish enough to play that Insane game and your to foolish to be fooled easily like that i'm telling you everything but you did not listen,did you know why is the server in extreme is down?because they don't know how to run a server,they said they will observe me but what happened?they are all irresponsible !But BTW its my application in gamez even if you ask the staffs thier if you want proofs! Empty can! your making my day more complicated! Mad And by the way I'm not demoted I Quit! I'm not giving rare armors cuz only admins can do that so don't pinpoint if you don't have much evidence! This is Web Aion! You don't have the right to accused me on something that you don't have any strong evidence! Ignorance is also Lack of knowledge! Sorry for the vulgar words Admins but it is quite enough!You don't have the right to criticize my promotion cuz your are not bigbrother!

Last edited by aiononline on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Good one Mr.Einstein)

9GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm

shuki

shuki

aiononline wrote:Your saying something? Lol Extreme aion? You don't know anything! So don't act like one! Var is givig 5 abg sets to a player! is that fair? var and don has a 127 ups on their armor its not only me but also other gm's is that fair? You players are foolish enough to play that Insane game and your to foolish to be fooled easily like that i'm telling you everything but you did not listen,did you know why is the server in extreme is down?because they don't know how to run a server,they said they will observe me but what happened?they are all irresponsible !But BTW its my application in gamez even if you ask the staffs thier if you want proofs! Empty can! your making my day more complicated! Mad And by the way I'm not demoted I Quit! I'm not giving rare armors cuz only admins can do that so don't pinpoint if you don't have much evidence! This is Web Aion! You don't have the right to accused me on something that you don't have any strong evidence! Ignorance is also Lack of knowledge! Sorry for the vulgar words Admins but it is quite enough!You don't have the right to criticize my promotion cuz your are not bigbrother!

i have the right, what if were just only players??, were making this server grow through us players. lol!!And everyone has the right to judge u cause u do something messy in other server!! moron!!

10GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Moron? Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

aiononline

aiononline

I did not say that you don't have the right to ask! I'm just saying that you don't have the right to accused someone with no legal proofs! If you cannot understand ok! Fine i'm not buying it! Let the Admin decide! Exclamation Talk to mobs!

11GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

shuki

shuki

aiononline wrote:I did not say that you don't have the right to ask! I'm just saying that you don't have the right to accused someone with no legal proofs! If you cannot understand ok! Fine i'm not buying it! Let the Admin decide! Exclamation Talk to mobs!

go talk to ur mom, then why ur banned and demoted to other server when they dont have legal proofs?? QQ? They are not insane to just demote u if u dont do something crazy lol!!

12GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 am

aiononline

aiononline

shuki wrote:
aiononline wrote:I did not say that you don't have the right to ask! I'm just saying that you don't have the right to accused someone with no legal proofs! If you cannot understand ok! Fine i'm not buying it! Let the Admin decide! Exclamation Talk to mobs!

go talk to ur mom, then why ur banned and demoted to other server when they dont have legal proofs?? QQ? They are not insane to just demote u if u dont do something crazy lol!!

I'm not Buying it!

Last edited by aiononline on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I Don't know you! so STFU!)

13GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 am

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

please don't spam to an application.

if you got problems or concerns about the appplication send it to Bigbrother.

14GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 am

janzhen

mag butang na pd na ug +100 sa armor.. nya mosinggit daun ug anyone can killed me lol :)mao na dha ma demote na pd ta ane pag ka gm!!!

15GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Empty Re: GM APPLICATION (HISHUKA) Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Bigbrother

Admin

I'm not Buying it![/quote]
I smell some shit came to our server...

How ashamed I am for doing the greatest failed decision I made here...lol
I was just amazed by the flow of your application. But I made it clear, for
I already recognized you...
Harold Araneta in facebook...
Player promotion cancelled...
Btw, remember Vidson = ADMIN Spartacus? He is one of your costumer from your hidden agenda at extreme aion...
Passed this info to other servers...

Thnx for the confirmation shuki...

https://webaionph.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum