WebAion PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shuki's GM Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shuki's GM Application Empty Shuki's GM Application Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 pm

shuki

shuki

WebAion GameMaster Application Form

Name: Mark Calibo

Online Time: Between 6-10hrs/day during weekdays, Depending on my class schedule. 8-10hrs during weekends.

Known languages: English(speak fluently), Tagalog, Taglish.

Game playing experience: Started my online gaming "career" when i was 14-15 years old. Played FPS titles such as Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt(MoHAA), CoD & CoD2 for about 2 years in CAL leagues. Got into MMORPG(s) when I was introduced to Guild Wars back in 2004/05, which I still continue to play. I've played Aion since NA release and recently made my way onto GamezAion and ExtremeAion Private Server it's almost 2 years. Also gotten my feet wet in WoW, Warhammer Online, LoTRO and DDO.

How can you help our server: I am a very sociable person who can provide answers to question, to the best of my knowledge. Whether it be ingame or on the forums I will make myself available to everyone as much as humanly possible. I am unbiased and will treat everyone fairly in a professional manner. I do not tolerate cheaters/scammers/dupers and I shall deal with them quickly and rightfully, to the best of my assigned abilities. Upholding server and forum rules are and will be a huge priority. These rules are inplace for a reason and serve a purpose so they will be enforced. Last, but not least, I am a TEAM player! I will be an asset to the WebAion Management team. If u would accept this application, i will assure u this server will grow and will have lots of players,i have many friends that also play Aion, and i would recruit them to play to this server.

Well guess that was about it xD
If u need to know more about me u can always ask through PM or Mail Tnx.

Email to be contacted by (optional): markiest_mark@yahoo.com or marky_mikez@yahoo.com

2Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 pm

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

Your Application Will Be Reviewed By The Admin, Please Wait a Couple of days..

We will announced if you got the position.

3Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 pm

shuki

shuki

`n3shr33n`| Luca wrote:Your Application Will Be Reviewed By The Admin, Please Wait a Couple of days..

We will announced if you got the position.

ok2x tnx sir. i hope my application would be accepted. im looking forward to work with u!

4Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 pm

KeiZuke

shuki wrote:WebAion GameMaster Application Form

Online Time: Between 6-10hrs/day during weekdays, Depending on my class schedule. 8-10hrs during weekends.

Game playing experience: Started my online gaming "career" when i was 14-15 years old. Played FPS titles such as Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt(MoHAA), CoD & CoD2 for about 2 years in CAL leagues. Got into MMORPG(s) when I was introduced to Guild Wars back in 2004/05, which I still continue to play. I've played Aion since NA release and recently made my way onto GamezAion and ExtremeAion Private Server it's almost 2 years. Also gotten my feet wet in WoW, Warhammer Online, LoTRO and DDO.

How can you help our server: I am a very sociable person who can provide answers to question, to the best of my knowledge. Whether it be ingame or on the forums I will make myself available to everyone as much as humanly possible. I am unbiased and will treat everyone fairly in a professional manner. I do not tolerate cheaters/scammers/dupers and I shall deal with them quickly and rightfully, to the best of my assigned abilities. Upholding server and forum rules are and will be a huge priority. These rules are inplace for a reason and serve a purpose so they will be enforced. Last, but not least, I am a TEAM player! I will be an asset to the WebAion Management team. If u would accept this application, i will assure u this server will grow and will have lots of players,i have many friends that also play Aion, and i would recruit them to play to this server.

I swear i saw an application like this in gamez .. ..

5Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Bigbrother

Admin

proof??

https://webaionph.forumotion.com

6Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

shuki

shuki

KeiZuke wrote:
shuki wrote:WebAion GameMaster Application Form

lol, i make this application on my own, im not that idiot to just copy applications on other ppl lol..

7Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

shuki

shuki

[/quote]

I swear i saw an application like this in gamez .. .. [/quote]

lol, i make this application on my own, im not that idiot to just copy applications on other ppl lol..[/quote]

8Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

KeiZuke

your lucky gamez Cleaned their gamemaster application form thread .. My evidence is gone .. You speak Very well in that application while Your posts Are often wrong in grammar ... BTW .. Were you banned in GamezAion and ExtremeAion For Speedhacking ? Queendynamix/cs .. ??

and Why is your Application not In the proper Format ??

https://webaionph.forumotion.com/t11-application-structure

The thing is you accuse that other guy that hes just copying applications Which is not true because I know that he was the one who made that application in gamez.. but you in the other hand Is the one who is making the Copying act ..Plagiarism .. Pathetic .. if your not an idiot then Make your own application lol ..

Last edited by KeiZuke on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 pm

KeiZuke

Let me Demonstrate to you How to make an ORIGINAL application .. Following the correct Format .. And Not Copied From other people ..

Full Name: Gilmar P. Castro

Other Online Games played: Priston Tale PH , Ran Online , WOW , RF, Flyff, MU

Number of hours to stay OL: 3-5 Hours ( Depending on my Schedule )

GM Experience: Not A GM but i was a forum moderator and a GM trainee once in another private server

Educational Background:
Currently 4th year high school, I Excel In Extra Curricular Activities Like Dancing and Playing instruments . I am the Class Facilitator In our class Which means i take charge when no teacher is around. thats all .. if you want proof then feel free to ask my friends

Computer Skills:
I know a little Photoshop editing , Adobe After Effects Editing , Ahmm .. A little Web Designing, I am familiar with HTML codes.

Why we will hire you?
Not applying

How can you help the server?
If i were really Applying i would Help by Inviting more players and Keeping them satisfied for the meantime to make them stay.

hackers, Bug abusers and other kinds of acts that will ruin the fun in the game will not be tolerated. But No banning or jailing Will be done without sufficient proof from the reporter.

Events = If i will be chosen i would held events with prizes to keep the players satisfied in order for them to stay at this server.

AION playing experience . Ive played AION for 1 year now .. I started playing when It was still patch 1.9 .. I had characters from both race so i have knowledge in both .. I can create leveling guides and other guides That will help New players. I will follow every command from the Admins .. I will report my actions to the higher ranks ..

Contact Info:
nevermind LoL

10Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

shuki

shuki

KeiZuke wrote:your lucky gamez Cleaned their gamemaster application form thread .. My evidence is gone .. You speak Very well in that application while Your posts Are often wrong in grammar ... BTW .. Were you banned in GamezAion and ExtremeAion For Speedhacking ? Queendynamix/cs .. ??

The thing is you accuse that other guy that hes just copying applications Which is not true because I know that he was the one who made that application in gamez.. but you in the other hand Is the one who is making the Copying act ..Plagiarism .. Pathetic .. if your not an idiot then Make your own application lol ..

what if i dont follow the format??? does it mean i really copy it to gamez?? such and idiot.. X.D i will not make flames on u , cause im not guilty.

11Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 pm

shuki

shuki

[quote="KeiZuke"]Let me Demonstrate to you How to make an ORIGINAL application .. Following the correct Format .. And Not Copied From other people ..

Full Name: Gilmar P. Castro

Other Online Games played: Priston Tale PH , Ran Online , WOW , RF, Flyff, MU

Number of hours to stay OL: 3-5 Hours ( Depending on my Schedule )

GM Experience: Not A GM but i was a forum moderator and a GM trainee once in another private server

Educational Background:
Currently 4th year high school, I Excel In Extra Curricular Activities Like Dancing and Playing instruments . I am the Class Facilitator In our class Which means i take charge when no teacher is around. thats all .. if you want proof then feel free to ask my friends

Computer Skills:
I know a little Photoshop editing , Adobe After Effects Editing , Ahmm .. A little Web Designing, I am familiar with HTML codes.

Why we will hire you?
Not applying

How can you help the server?
If i were really Applying i would Help by Inviting more players and Keeping them satisfied for the meantime to make them stay.

hackers, Bug abusers and other kinds of acts that will ruin the fun in the game will not be tolerated. But No banning or jailing Will be done without sufficient proof from the reporter.

Events = If i will be chosen i would held events with prizes to keep the players satisfied in order for them to stay at this server.

AION playing experience . Ive played AION for 1 year now .. I started playing when It was still patch 1.9 .. I had characters from both race so i have knowledge in both .. I can create leveling guides and other guides That will help New players. I will follow every command from the Admins .. I will report my actions to the higher ranks ..

Contact Info:
nevermind LoL

why such thing??? so what if i dont follow the format noob.. dont be jealous dude, just make ur own application..

12Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 pm

shuki

shuki

shuki wrote:
KeiZuke wrote:your lucky gamez Cleaned their gamemaster application form thread .. My evidence is gone .. You speak Very well in that application while Your posts Are often wrong in grammar ... BTW .. Were you banned in GamezAion and ExtremeAion For Speedhacking ? Queendynamix/cs .. ??

what if i dont follow the format??? does it mean i really copy it to gamez?? such and idiot.. X.D i will not make flames on u , cause im not guilty.

and fyi im not queendynamix in gamez. im cutieshuki their lol. see my fb if u want proof.. lol

13Shuki's GM Application Empty Re: Shuki's GM Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Bigbrother

Admin

Locked this thread to prevent flame...

https://webaionph.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum