WebAion PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Web Aion 2.5!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Empty Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 am

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

Welcome To Our Serverer!

The Whole Staff Is Very Appleased With You For Choosing Our Server...

If You Want To Introduce Your Self Post Here.

Reminder:
No Flames.
No Spam.

coramoor

`n3shr33n`| Luca wrote:Welcome To Our Serverer!

Reminder:
No Flames.
No Spam.

elow there......im just new here...player ako sa gamezaion at nabasa ko yung post sa general discussion......really interested to play here kaya lng tapos na yung event something about new player will be give items ingame at mgboost to lvl 55......can i still avail these????willing to play here if given a chance and also sana makaavail ng promo ng abg drops sa silentera at inggi......btw, sa silentera ba dto pede magkisk or magbind???sana naman.....ehehehepls let me know kung pede ko pang iavail yung promo package for newbie player for this server....more power and good thing na may pinoy server pra sa mga pinoy....hoping lang wag mapasukan ng mga duper at hacker ang server para mas masaya./.......eheheh

3Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Empty Re: Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Bigbrother

Admin

elow there......im just new here...player ako sa gamezaion at nabasa ko yung post sa general discussion......really interested to play here kaya lng tapos na yung event something about new player will be give items ingame at mgboost to lvl 55......can i still avail these????willing to play here if given a chance and also sana makaavail ng promo ng abg drops sa silentera at inggi......btw, sa silentera ba dto pede magkisk or magbind???sana naman.....ehehehepls let me know kung pede ko pang iavail yung promo package for newbie player for this server....more power and good thing na may pinoy server pra sa mga pinoy....hoping lang wag mapasukan ng mga duper at hacker ang server para mas masaya./.......eheheh

Welcome to our server!
Our launcher promo has ended but we always do alternatives for players to play well and smooth. Our starting kit:
https://webaionph.forumotion.com/t20-new-player-free-starting-kit-items#29

About the ABG drops, this promo is limited and is until this Tuesday only. So hurry and join the server now to avail the promo!

https://webaionph.forumotion.com

4Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Empty Re: Welcome To Web Aion 2.5! Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 am

`n3shr33n`| Luca

`n3shr33n`| Luca

coramoor wrote:
`n3shr33n`| Luca wrote:Welcome To Our Serverer!

Reminder:
No Flames.
No Spam.

welcome and hello!

if you got any questions you can pm me in game.

Will try make this server off with hackers and dupers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum